- Easily accessible from North or South our new site sits comfortably on the edge of the quiet village of South Charlton opposite the beautiful St James church itself built in 1862 on behalf of the then Duke of Northumberland
- The development will incorporate 7 stone and slate cottages built in the Northumbrian style of the surrounding villages and yet ideally suited to modern living that our clients demand
- All our homes are finished to a high standard, something we are becoming very well recognised for in what is now our 5th development
- With 4 bedroom, 3 bedroom and 2 bedroom homes being built there is something to suit a wide variety of buyer
- The world renowned beaches along the Northumberland coast are a mere 15 minute drive away and if you’re looking for history you’re never too far away from a Castle in Northumberland!
- in under 10 minutes you can be in the beautiful market town of Alnwick with a full selection shops and all types of entertainment at your fingertips
If you are interested in hearing more and getting on our pre-launch list please contact us on the button below.